Tài nguyên Cộng đồng
Below are some initial resource sites that may help families deepen their understanding of issues related to excellence and belonging.
Please Note: This is not meant to be an extensive collection of all possible resources, nor is Minnetonka Public Schools endorsing any particular resource. Additional information will be added, as work on the Excellence and Belonging goal continues.
- PBS - This list of books featuring diverse characters and highlighting the importance of diversity in communities is a great way to start conversations about diversity with your young children.
- Common Sense Media - Books have a way of sparking empathy, drawing readers into the lives of characters who may be different from themselves. It’s a diverse world and these books reflect the view that we are all in this together.
- Read Across America - Celebrate a nation of diverse readers with these books, authors and teaching resources that represent an array of experiences and cultures.
In this section
- Excellence and Belonging Home
Support and Resources
- Tài nguyên Cộng đồng
- TIPS276 (Report Discrimination/Bullying/Harassment)
- Student Well-Being Guide
- Our Vision for the Future (pdf)