When you think of excellence in the Minnetonka Public School District, is there a person who comes to mind? A teacher? A staff member? A para? A volunteer in the schools? Whether you are a parent, student, staff member or community member, you have the opportunity to nominate that person for a Minnetonka Schools' Child-centered Excellence Award.
Award categories include:
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Charlie Parnell Memorial Award for Excellence in Special Education
- Minnetonka Employee Award for Child-centered Excellence
- Minnetonka Award for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching
- Minnetonka Award for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching E-learners (new award this year!)
- Team Award for Child-centered Collaboration
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
The award honorees, selected from among the nominations by a committee of past award honorees, will be recognized at the District's annual Celebration of Excellence Awards Ceremony on May 13, 2021.
Please take a few moments to learn more about the award categories and to acknowledge a teacher, school staff member or community member for their dedication and impact.
Nominations are open through March 7, 2021 at www.minnetonkaschools.org/celebrate.