Giải thưởng Tình nguyện viên và Đối tác Kinh doanh mce
Minnetonka Community Education Awards
The Minnetonka Community Education (MCE) Advisory Council will award up to four awards to volunteers, program participants, business/association partners or others involved in these program areas: Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), Youth Programs or Adult Programs.
- Business Partner of Year Award – Chick-fil-a of Chanhassen
- ECFE Award of the Year – Becky Wolf
- Youth Programs Award of the Year – Ross Leuer
- Adult Programs Award of the Year– Sharon Raskob
For Minnetonka Community Education volunteers, participants or others involved in ECFE, youth or adult programs.
- Community members, board members, students and staff are invited to submit nominations. Nominees may be anyone in the service area of Minnetonka Community Education.
- The nomination must provide the following information:
- Nominator’s name and phone number.
- Name, address, and phone number of nominee.
- Service or participation of the nominee.
- Any special attributes of the nominee making the nominee unique or extraordinary.
- Testimonials from friends, colleagues or program managers are encouraged.
Nominations for the 2022 Celebration of Excellence are closed.