MCE Volunteer and Business Partner Awards
Minnetonka Community Education Awards
The Minnetonka Community Education (MCE) Advisory Council will award up to four awards to volunteers, program participants, business/association partners or others involved in these program areas: Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), Youth Programs or Adult Programs.
- Business Partner of Year Award – Chick-fil-a of Chanhassen
- ECFE Award of the Year – Becky Wolf
- Youth Programs Award of the Year – Ross Leuer
- Adult Programs Award of the Year– Sharon Raskob
For Minnetonka Community Education volunteers, participants or others involved in ECFE, youth or adult programs.
- Community members, board members, students and staff are invited to submit nominations. Nominees may be anyone in the service area of Minnetonka Community Education.
- The nomination must provide the following information:
- Nominator’s name and phone number.
- Name, address, and phone number of nominee.
- Service or participation of the nominee.
- Any special attributes of the nominee making the nominee unique or extraordinary.
- Testimonials from friends, colleagues or program managers are encouraged.
Nominations for the 2022 Celebration of Excellence are closed.