Gia đình tôi đã chuyển đi! Tôi liên lạc với ai?
- What does my Open Enrollment application guarantee?
- Do I need to let you know about younger siblings?
- I’ve applied/registered. When will my next communication be?
- Once approved for Open Enrollment do I need to reapply every year?
- When will I be able to log into Skyward?
- I am having trouble logging into Skyward or forgot my password.
- Can I change my own address on Skyward?
- When will I sign up for transportation/busing and where can I find that information?
- When/How do I sign up for classes at MHS?
- My family has moved! Who do I contact?
- If I move out of the district can I still attend?
Contact Student Accounting
Student last names A-L:
Student last names M-Z:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Minnetonka Schools Student Registration
5621 County Rd 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345
*Please note, to schedule a tour you may call the school of interest directly or complete our visit form.
Policy on Open Enrollment
Policy #509, District's Enrollment of Non-Resident Students.
Transportation is only provided within the Minnetonka School District boundaries. Open enrollment students may access in-district transportation at an existing bus stop within the District. Register through the Transportation office.
Message from the Superintendent
Read a message from Superintendent Peterson to in-district families regarding Open Enrollment.