DECA is an association of students who aim to be emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality, and management. Minnesota DECA has over 2,000 members in over 50 chapters. DECA prepares the next generation to be:
- Academically Prepared. DECA members are ambitious, high-achieving leaders equipped to conquer the challenges of their aspirations
- Community Oriented. Recognizing the benefit of service and responsibility to the community, DECA members continually impact and improve their local and broader communities
- Professionally Responsible. DECA members are poised professionals with ethics, integrity, and high standards
- Experienced Leaders. DECA members are empowered through experience to provide effective leadership through goal setting, consensus building and project implementation. This will be accomplished through local, state, and national activities and competitive events.
In order for students to become an official Minnetonka DECA member, the following items must be fulfilled:
- Submit the online Eligibility Statement form
- Pay the MHS Participation Fee ($75)
- Pay the DECA State/National Fee ($75)
Our members can letter in DECA!