Full-Time Enrollment Process for New Families
If you live outside Minnetonka Public Schools district boundaries, follow these steps to apply for open enrollment:
Start your application
- Download and the open enrollment application form.
- While filling out the form, be sure to write in "Tonka Online" under the "Site or Program Preference" section.
- Email (see Student Accounting contact information at right), fax or mail to Minnetonka Schools Student Registration, 5621 County Rd 101, Minnetonka, MN 55345.
- After receiving approval of your application, you must complete our approved open enrollment registration form to confirm your commitment to attend.
- When selecting your school of choice, please select "Tonka Online."
Full-Time Enrollment Deadline
Enrollment for Fall 2022 is open until August 15, 2022.
Depending on class size, you may still be able to enroll past the final deadline, pending approval. To inquire about late enrollment, K-8 families can email firstname.lastname@example.org and 9-12 families can email email@example.com.
Enrollment for Summer 2022 is open until June 10, 2022.
Do you have a high school student interested in taking a single course over the summer? Tonka Online offers a 10-week supplemental course option which runs from June 20-August 26. Registration in our full-time program is not required.
Contact Student Accounting
Student last names A-L:
Student last names M-Z:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Minnetonka Schools Student Registration
5621 County Rd 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345
*Please note, to schedule a tour you may call the school of interest directly or complete our visit form.