Số fax: 952-401-5092
Full-Time Enrollment Process for New Families
If you live outside Minnetonka Public Schools district boundaries, follow these steps to apply for open enrollment:
Start your application
- Download and the open enrollment application form.
- While filling out the form, be sure to write in "Tonka Online" under the "Site or Program Preference" section.
- Email (see Student Accounting contact information at right), fax or mail to Minnetonka Schools Student Registration, 5621 County Rd 101, Minnetonka, MN 55345.
- After receiving approval of your application, you must complete our approved open enrollment registration form to confirm your commitment to attend.
- When selecting your school of choice, please select "Tonka Online."
Full-Time Enrollment Deadline
- Enrollment is now open for the 2023-24 school year.
- Tonka Online is still accepting late enrollment for grades K-8 for the 2022-23 school year.
- Tonka Online is no longer accepting first semester enrollment for grades 9-12 for the 2022-23 school year. Second semester enrollment is still open.
Enrollment for Summer 2023 is is not open.
Do you have a high school student interested in taking a single course over the summer? Tonka Online offers a 10-week supplemental course option which runs from June 20-August 26. Registration in our full-time program is not required.
- Tonka Online Home
- Tìm kiếm
- Họ học sinh M-Z:
- *Xin lưu ý, để lên lịch một tour du lịch, bạn có thể gọi trực tiếp cho trường quan tâm hoặc hoàn thành mẫu đơn truy cập của chúng tôi.
- Tonka Online không còn chấp nhận ghi danh học kỳ đầu tiên cho các lớp 9-12 cho năm học 2022-23. Tuyển sinh học kỳ ii vẫn còn bỏ ngỏ.
Contact Student Accounting
Student last names A-L:
Student last names M-Z:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Minnetonka Schools Student Registration
5621 County Rd 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345
*Please note, to schedule a tour you may call the school of interest directly or complete our visit form.