Resident Enrollment Checklist
Not sure if you are a resident in the Minnetonka School District?
- Click here to find out if you live in-district.
- If you are not a resident, visit our Open Enrollment Checklist instead.
If you live in the Minnetonka Public Schools district boundaries, follow these steps to begin the enrollment process.
- Begin your enrollment process by claiming your MySSO account. If you have another child in the District, you already have an account.
- Log in to MySSO as the primary guardian and click the Skyward icon. If you are the primary guardian, it will be located under Home (see screenshot below).
- Be prepared to upload your child's birth certificate and proof of address (a utility bill or driver's license, for example) and immunization records during the online enrollment process. A scan or photo image of these documents is acceptable. Proof of address is required with every registration, even if you already have a student enrolled in the district.
- The priority deadline for resident registration is January 15. If you apply after the priority deadline, first-choice schools or programs may already be filled.
- Look for communication on your school placement offer by February 15.
- Visit our New Family Resources page to discover more helpful information about Minnetonka Public Schools.
Start your Enrollment
Minnetonka's Explorers program offers school aged childcare for children in grades K-5 before and after school and on non-school days. Explorers is a high-quality childcare program that provides children opportunities to learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, music, science projects, games, writing, reading, crafts, outdoor play, computers, practicing social skills, gym time, dramatic play, and much more! There is a balance of activity options that includes large group, small group, and individual choices.
Contact Student Accounting
Student last names A-L:
Student last names M-Z:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Minnetonka Schools Student Registration
5621 County Rd 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345
*Please note, to schedule a tour you may call the school of interest directly or complete our visit form.